[Supertraining] Testosterone for women

Thursday 7 February 2008      0 comments

I would be interested in hearing feedback and thoughts on testosterone for women.

IM 37, 5'8, 160 and it was 1.5 years ago in which I decided to lose weight and get healthy. I dropped 65 lbs, I run 5 miles most days with two days off, and lift weights every other day. I still would like to cut more fat, yet my body has stayed at this weight for quite some time so Im trusting that eating well (mostly clean) and being active .. my body will do what it needs to do. I have read some articles on testosterone patches and am interested in it. From what I have read it provides a feeling of well-being (right now Im a bit tired out and not feeling strong but weak yet this could be due to the time of year .. winter, snow and cold), helps cut fat, helps gain lean muscle ...

I would be interested in everyone's feedback on this or other solutions.
thanks kindly

Lisa Day
Mnts in Western Canada :)

__._,_.___
Modify/cancel your subscription at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

Sign all letters with full name & city of residence if you
wish them to be published!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Yahoo! Health

Healthy Aging

Improve your

quality of life.

Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: