[Bath_and_Body] Re:leave in conditioner & dog recipes

Thursday 7 February 2008      0 comments

Just a query... Why do you need a conditioner for the dog's hair?

Since I've been making soap and shampoo bars I have never needed a conditioner for my hair and I don't have dry scalp.

I wash my cat (with difficulty) using a macadamia oil bar of soap with lemon-scented tea tree. It is great for cleaning her and discouraging (only mildly) some fleas. I get no side effects from using this soap on her.

Macadamia oil soap might be a bit pricey in some areas, but a good, home-crafted olive oil soap is almost as good.


Regards
Merinda

Don't burn your bridges until you have built a pontoon

---------------------------------
Get the name you always wanted with the new y7mail email address.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
New Garden Seeds in and a new line of teapots are in too!
Flat Rate Shipping!  Just $5.99 per order ( over $25.00)! No matter how heavy the order you pay just $5.99.  See Site for details
  http://glenbrookfarm.com/store/specialsseeds_1.html


Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Yahoo! Health

Early Detection

Know the symptoms

of breast cancer.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: