Re: [ACWDYG ] The SECRET

Thursday 7 February 2008      0 comments

I have heard of The Secret several times. Who else has entered into the Secret and though im not fully sure bout it.. What has it done for You? I have been asked to give it a try.. I have yet to do the research and get it.. Speak tell me what this is? If u can.. Atleast tell me something bout it even if u cant say what it actually is!


----- Original Message ----
From: dunno76 <dunno76@yahoo.com>
To: achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2008 6:18:18 AM
Subject: [ACWDYG ] The Power of Thankfulness

Being thankful for something is similar to being grateful for something.
Thankfulness or gratitude is a powerful positive emotion that can change
the state of your mind almost instantly. The first time I came across
this concept of gratitude was when I first watched The Secret video. I
have since practiced it on a constant basis especially when I feel
negative thoughts clouding my mind. I will consciously focus on what I
have and verbally said it out, "I am grateful for this …. I am
grateful for that etc." By going through that short simple exercise
helps to put my mind in a positive state.

The exercise that the author has written in this article can further
help you to enhance the state of your mind and put it in a positive
state. I wish for goodness in all aspects of your life.

There is one sure fire medicine which cures all pain and opens the way
for your greater good. It allows you to sleep well at night, wake up
refreshed and filled with enthusiasm for your daily tasks. This medicine
is abundantly available, has no side effects and can be taken in large
or small doses regularly. You need no one to prescribe it. The more you
take, the sweeter it is. The medicine is the practice of thankfulness.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/achangewilldoyougood/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/achangewilldoyougood/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:achangewilldoyougood-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:achangewilldoyougood-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
achangewilldoyougood-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: