Re: [ACWDYG ] Funnies

Thursday 7 February 2008      0 comments

keep it coming..thanks .. We are exercising and building endorphins..

----- Original Message ----
From: teddybear1937 <teddybear1937@yahoo.com>
To: achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2008 9:35:40 AM
Subject: [ACWDYG ] Funnies

Funny Sayings from Comedians

1) "Never raise your hands to your kids. It leaves your groin
unprotected. "

2) "I'm not into working out. My philosophy: No pain, no pain."

3) "I am in shape. Round's a shape..."

4) "Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet
soup?"

5) "I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more
specific."

6) "I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock
every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there
picking the locks, they are always locking three."

7) "The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans
is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three
best friends. If they are okay, then it's you."

8) "Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty
violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt with a
bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem.
Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash."

9) "I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always
say because it's such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my
mother is attractive, but I only have photographs of her."

__________________________________________________________
Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Memory Loss

Are you at risk

for Alzheimers?

Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: