Re: [Plagio] Craniosacral Therapy

Thursday 17 January 2008      0 comments

I take my daughter for CST.  She has plagio and tort.  I love it, I believe that it has really helped with her repositioning. 

Jessica <jssckrnz@yahoo.com> wrote:

An OT that works with me suggested I try craniosacral therapy on my
daughter who was recently diagnosed with plagiocephaly and is being
fitted for her helmet on Monday. Has anyone else tried this or heard
much about it?

Thanks for the help!

Jessica WI


__._,_.___
For more plagio info, go to www.plagiocephaly.org/support
To unsubscribe from this group or to change your mailing options, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Plagiocephaly/ and click EDIT MY MEMBERSHIP.

*Please note that any advice/comments from this site do not necessarily voice the opinions of the group owner or moderators*

 
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Looking for Love?

Find relationship

advice and answers.

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Parenting Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Single Parenting

to managing twins.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: