Re: [activityleadershipforseniors] Re: Sharing with you

Thursday 24 January 2008      0 comments

Please go to www.google.com and search for "A shop for seniors Leigh Davis" it will pull up the link and you can go from there.

marie wilson <iscrapsimple@yahoo.com> wrote: I couldnt get it to open or work with copy and paste, wish I could have gotten it to open to see what great news had happened

Wendy <flyingfree45@yahoo.com> wrote:
Totally awesome Leigh! Nice to put a face with the name.
When you said you got donations through internet groups I'm wondering
if you already know about Freecycle? That's what I use for things for
my programs.

Well done and a nice way to boost your attendance! <GRIN>

Wendy in So Cal

--- In activityleadershipforseniors@yahoogroups.com, "Leigh"
<leigh@...> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,,,
>
> I havnt had a chance to share something great that has happened. The
> newspaper printed an article I wrote. I have been swampped ever since
> by the community. I hope all of you enjoy this. Please let me know if
> it doesnt open.
>
> http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?
> AID=/20071119/NEIGHBORHOODS02/711190334
>

---------------------------------
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Asthma Triggers

How you can

identify them.

Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Yahoo! Groups

Wellness Spot

A resource for Curves

and weight loss.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: