[loveshy_drgilmartin] Re: Level up!

Thursday 24 January 2008      0 comments

Great man!

--- In loveshy_drgilmartin@yahoogroups.com, "dppl_ganger"
<doppelganger85@...> wrote:
>
> Finally!!! today I went out with a girl, we just went to eat together,
> but that's a great step for me, I even could hold her very close for a
> few seconds, it's a great feeling.
>
> I wish something more to come out from this, but I doubt it, still I
> don't lose hope, at least it serves me as practice.
>
> Keep on fighting guys, don't give up.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Achy Joint?

Common arthritis

myths debunked.

Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: