[Plagio] We are getting our Starband Helmet on Wednesday

Wednesday 16 January 2008      0 comments

We had our casting last week at Hanger in Topeka. Our ortho seemed
very knowledgeable and Natalie did very well with the casting. She
actually tried to go to sleep during it.

We have our appoint to get the helmet next Wednesday in the morning. I
am assuming they will tell us she should wear it an hour, take off an
hour that first day. My (slightly silly) question is should I go ahead
and keep her home from daycare that day? She's normally very
agreeable - but I don't know what she will be like with the helemet and
wondering how other mothers handled this.

I'm nervous on all levels for the helmet. I already miss her head. I
am dreading coming up with good comments for when we are out in public
and preparing myself for what to tell our 2 year old when she tells me
she wants one. (She's going through a very jealous stage right now.)

Anything else I should be prepared for?

Karen
Natalie - almost 10 months soon to be a proud starband wearer

__._,_.___
For more plagio info, go to www.plagiocephaly.org/support
To unsubscribe from this group or to change your mailing options, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Plagiocephaly/ and click EDIT MY MEMBERSHIP.

*Please note that any advice/comments from this site do not necessarily voice the opinions of the group owner or moderators*

 
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Fit for Life

Getting fit is now

easier than ever.

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Curves on Yahoo!

Share & discuss

Curves, fitness

and weight loss.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: