Re: [activityleadershipforseniors] Calendar Program

Wednesday 16 January 2008      0 comments

Hi! What a great post! I use www.printfree.com hope my input helps some.

Leigh

Paul Graham <mxyzptlk_sac@yahoo.com> wrote:
What program do you guys use for Calendars. I have one, but a director
at another facility is looking for a new one and I don't know what
direction to send her in. I use my graphics program Print Artist or an
OLD form of Calendar Creator both of which are easy to use and meet
our needs.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Live Better Longer

Find new ways

to stay healthy.

Cat Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about cats.

Wellness Spot

on Yahoo! Groups

A resource for living

the Curves lifestyle.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: