RE: [ACWDYG ] (unknown)

Friday 8 February 2008      0 comments

Dee

I will be praying that GOD give you wisdom and understanding and most of
all he lift your bowed down head. I have been abused too so I know how
it feels, I pray that no matter has gone on in your life that somehow
the strength and the courage will come for you to find the hero that
lies within you. You are fearfully and wonderfully made and no one
deserves abuse. I have determined its not always that they HIT you
"abuse in any form is still abuse" I know its tough I know sometimes we
succumb to our circumstances because we tire out and have no fight left
in us for it. Plus we get tired of the bad advice, the negative press
and all of our friends wondering "why we are sooo stupid" when in fact
in MOST case that has nothing to do with it. People start to tell you
"if it was me aint no way i would ..." and a lot of them have never had
it happen so they can't even fathom the mindset of a person that has
been abused.

It is more than tearing down your body the first thing abusers do is
build a "good steady EMOTIONAL prison" for you and they make sure that
finally after years and years and sometimes it only takes months but
years and years sometimes of their "tearing you down" they find you are
now confined and then the hitting and the beatings and all of that
start.

I have been with TWO abusive men and BOTH were so subtle that at first
HONESTLY I didn't even recognize it. Some have said that based on the
first one I should definitely have recognized it in the second one ---
but the approach was SSSSSSSSOOOOOO different I didn't pick up on it AT
ALL!!! Then I was told by my "friends" all of the bad things about me
and how pretty I was but how "dumb" I was so it kind of canceled out the
compliment. Bottom line end of story... the good thing about life though
is every day can be a new start. I won't give you ANY quick fix
answers... there are none--- but I will say you are worth the fight,
even if you are the ONLY ONE fighting for yourself. I will be here as a
shoulder I am sure the group will too... it can happen "whatever your IT
is" and it will happen for you. I believe that in the very bottom
crevice of your heart down in the little "V" part there is still a
little bit of fight left... you can do it....you will make it and you
will survive.. Don't matter how you look.. so you look like abuse. Today
I look like crap but I am still somebody (smile) you can do it Dee....
You can do it!!! YOU WILL SURVIVE... and you know how I know??? Because
I am praying for you (smile)

________________________________

From: achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dee Maree
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 2:22 AM
To: achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ACWDYG ] (unknown)

yes thats me! in a dead end relationship. ive been in it for 29yrs and
suffered every abuse and look like ABUSE. im looking for support to help
lift me. im 51yrs old. DEE.

__________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ
<http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Healthy Aging

Improve your

quality of life.

Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: