Re: [Supertraining] Proprioreception training

Friday 18 January 2008      0 comments

Vince,

Thank you and to all who are posting to help.

I tried going to this site but could not open the page. Do you have the exercises in a pdf format that you could forward?

Thanks again
Maria Huntsman
Florida USA

vjgratton <vjgratton@comcast.net> wrote: Hi Maria,

You might look at <cincinnatisportsmad.com> the Cincinnati Sportsmedicine Research and Education Foundation. They are experts on knee injuries and their conditioning program includes a section on proprioreception. The one I have is for prevention of knee injuries in females, but the propriorception exercises should be applicable to males.

Vince Rossi
Pueblo, CO

===============================

----- Original Message -----
From: Maria Huntsman
To: supertraining@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 4:44 PM
Subject: [Supertraining] Proprioreception training

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a link or a website where I can find information and some proprioreception exercises for helping someone recover from a knee injury? I have only read about propriorecption training being beneficial after an injury to a joint and would like to learn more. Also, a friend who has recently been released from pt has asked me to help him with a conditioning program. He recently had knee surgery. I thought the proprioreception training would be a nice compliment to the strength and conditioning program. Please let me know if you need more specifics about the surgery in order to answer my question. If this type of training is not a good idea please share that with me as well. My interest is in helping my friend the best way I can.

Any thoughts you can offer, sites, or suggestions are most welcome.

================================




__._,_.___
Modify/cancel your subscription at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

Sign all letters with full name & city of residence if you
wish them to be published!

Yahoo! Health

Fit for Life

Getting fit is now

easier than ever.

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: