Re: [SPAM]Re: [Plagio] Re: Car Seats

Thursday 24 January 2008      0 comments

it is also very difficult to adjust rearfacing thus why I didnt recommend it, I had the triumph and took it back b/c the adjustment was pressed up against the seat rearfacing and next to impossible to turn

On Jan 24, 2008 2:47 AM, lka_236 <lka_236@yahoo.com> wrote:

With any recall, I'm sure that it is only a certain batch that is
affected. Plus, I would think that Babies R Us would have to pull
them from the shelves if they've been recalled. Also, the company
should have paid for the new seat you needed to get or send
replacement parts (maybe they did???)

Lisa

PS: Definitely try out the seats...the Evenflo got good ratings;
however, it was very difficult for me to figure out in the store
which is why I didn't get it.



--- In Plagiocephaly@yahoogroups.com, "Lorie Fitzgerald"
<lfitz_1@...> wrote:
>
> Thank you for the input.. My sister actually recommended a Evenflo.
>
> Lorie
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Kristen Gardner
> To: Plagiocephaly@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 6:42 PM
> Subject: [SPAM]Re: [Plagio] Re: Car Seats
>
>
>
> If we are talking about the Alpha Omega Elite, which I think we
are I just wanted to tell you know that they were recalled a while
back because of the straps. My daughter had one and I had to get her
differnet one. I actually got her the Alpha Elite Apex. My 3 year
old loves it. It is in the booster seat section at babiesrus.com.
It goes from 22 to65 lbs with the 5 point harness and then 40
to100lbs with a regular seat belt. I dont know how old your baby is
or is they are able to seat forward seating yet but if not another
good one is the Evenflo Triumph Advance Premier. I just got this for
my 8 month old and he loves it. Just a thought.
> hth
>
> Kristen
> Mom to bradley 8 3/4 months -Starband
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: lka_236 <lka_236@...>
> To: Plagiocephaly@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 2:09:57 PM
> Subject: [Plagio] Re: Car Seats
>
>
> I know she has been pleased with them. :) I know they've also
> improved them since she got her very first one.
>
> I just saw Jen's post on this exact carseat that I gave you a
link
> for! She seemed to like it too. I would definitely try it with
> your boys but I do know that 2 of my SIL's kids are 95th
percentile
> plus and it still works great for them!
>
> Happy shopping.
>
> Lisa
>
> --- In Plagiocephaly@ yahoogroups. com, "Lorie Fitzgerald"
> <lfitz_1@ > wrote:
> >
> > That is the one that I was looking at. Since your sister in
law
> has 4 of them, they most be pretty good.... Thank you :) It's
> always nice getting some one else's opinion before you go out
and
> make a purchase. :)
> >
> >
> > Lorie
> > Mom to Spencer (9months)
> > Left side plagio
> > DOC BAND GRAD 9/07-12/07
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: lka_236
> > To: Plagiocephaly@ yahoogroups. com
> > Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 1:57 PM
> > Subject: [Plagio] Re: Car Seats
> >
> >
> > I know there was a link a little while back about car seats. I
> know
> > my sister-in-law has Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat
> found at
> > http://www.toysrus. com/product/ index.jsp? productId=
2401317. She
> > really likes it...she actually has 4 as she has 4 little ones
> > (oldest 5).
> >
> > I'm not sure how that is different or the same from what you
are
> > looking at but may be worth looking into.
> >
> > lisa
> > --- In Plagiocephaly@ yahoogroups. com, "Lorie Fitzgerald"
> > <lfitz_1@> wrote:
> > >
> > > My 9 month old twins have almost out grown their infant car
> > seats. Has anyone used an Alpha Sport NYC Convertible Care
Seat?
> > It is supposed to be usable for children 5 lbs all the way up
to
> 80
> > lbs. From what I've read it converts from a car seat to a
> booster
> > seat. I want to be able to find a car seat that I can use for
a
> > long time, since I have to buy them 2 at a time. Any
> recommendations
> > on what type of care seat is good?
> > >
> > > Thanks for you help
> > >
> > > Lorie
> > > Mom to Spencer 9 months
> > > Left Side Plagio
> > > DOC BAND GRAD 9/07-12/07
> > >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------
-----------
> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with
Yahoo! Search.
>




--
ASK ME ABOUT GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!

Brandi SC SAHM to Emily, Rebecca, Sarah and Joey

"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the sidewalk before it stops snowing"  Phyllis Diller

www.joeysmanicmelon.blogspot.com
www.midscbwers.blogspot.com

__._,_.___
For more plagio info, go to www.plagiocephaly.org/support
To unsubscribe from this group or to change your mailing options, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Plagiocephaly/ and click EDIT MY MEMBERSHIP.

*Please note that any advice/comments from this site do not necessarily voice the opinions of the group owner or moderators*

 
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Achy Joint?

Common arthritis

myths debunked.

Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: