Re: [Plagio] Re: Decorating

Thursday 24 January 2008      0 comments

I found some cool holographic (?) stickers from stickerpotomus at Michael's and they have been on for almost 3 weeks. Only one has come off, at the nap of the neck because it kindof crinkeled when I put it on. You can see it under our plagio babies K for Keenan.
Kami
Kiley 3
Keenan 5 months, 3 weeks Doc band

lka_236 <lka_236@yahoo.com> wrote:
I would make sure the bows can't come off and become choking
hazards. And if you do undo them at night and naps, then consider
the sheets on your daughter's crib so the band doesn't stick in
certain places. I've seen the bows and they are cute...I'd just be
careful with them too.

lisa

PS: We used stickers and they didn't come off. I changed them
about every week. The paper ones leave more residue and are harder
to take off than the clear BUT I was still able to make the band
look decent and cute. I cleaned and scrubbed the residue off with a
dry paper towell and alcohol (alternated). I did that until I got
the band clean enough to apply new stickers without it looking bad.

--- In Plagiocephaly@yahoogroups.com, "emilyejordan"
<emilyejordan@...> wrote:
>
> Another decorating idea we've heard and plan to use for our
daughter
> is using BOWS. We are going to put a piece of velcro on her band
> and put a velcro piece on the back of lots of different bows then
> just stick one on to match her outfit...easy and very cute I
> think!
>
> --- In Plagiocephaly@yahoogroups.com, "Jessica" <jssckrnz@> wrote:
> >
> >
> > My daughter Brooklyn was cast for her Starband today…what a
> > traumatic 30 min L! We choose the solid pink because many of the
> > transfers appeared distorted or stretched in pictures. I've
> browsed
> > the adorable photo gallery and see that many of you personally
> decorate
> > your child's helmet. I'm looking for tips and suggestions as to
> > the best method to decorate. Do stickers stay on while sleeping
> etc.?
> > Also if I wanted to peel them off and change "themes" is that
> > hard to do, will it leave a sticky residue? What about the few
I
> saw
> > with rhinestones…do they fall off? Painting? Thanks for the
help!
> >
> > Jessica, Brooklyn's mommy
> >
> > WI
> >
>



Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

__._,_.___
For more plagio info, go to www.plagiocephaly.org/support
To unsubscribe from this group or to change your mailing options, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Plagiocephaly/ and click EDIT MY MEMBERSHIP.

*Please note that any advice/comments from this site do not necessarily voice the opinions of the group owner or moderators*

 
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Yahoo! Health

Memory Loss

Are you at risk

for Alzheimers?

Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Get the latest news

from the team.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: