Re: [Bath_and_Body] Re: Bath and body product tags

Friday 18 January 2008      0 comments

neat - glad you found something that will work for
you!
On my wish list I have a cricut [sp?] those things
look cool! They laser cut whatever shape you want. If
I really stay with tags I am thinking about using that
- looks like a lot of fun in any case! lo lWhat I am
not sure about is if you can print first and then line
up the cuts. I don't know that much about them. But if
you can, ooh what fun! lol
willow
--- lungrcp <lunglady@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Thanks for the info on the tags!! I also found that
> Wilton sells tags
> that are meant for wedding favors are the perfect
> size for soap tags!
> They even have a website www.wiltonprint.com that
> has lots of free
> templates! I downloaded and made the tags on
> cardstock and cut them
> out with those scissors that make a border. Then got
> a heart hole
> puncher and put ribbon through it. Works great!
> Diane
>
>

__._,_.___
New Garden Seeds in and a new line of teapots are in too!
Flat Rate Shipping!  Just $5.99 per order ( over $25.00)! No matter how heavy the order you pay just $5.99.  See Site for details
  http://glenbrookfarm.com/store/specialsseeds_1.html


Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Fit for Life

Getting fit is now

easier than ever.

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Parenting Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Your one stop for

parenting groups.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: