[Plagio] new to group

Friday 18 January 2008      0 comments

Hi All,

I am new to the group. I have a 2 month old son that is going today
for his first visit for plagio. My pedi diagnosed him. I am so
anxious and reading all of these posts have helped me feel calmer!! I
will keep you updated on his diagnosis.

__._,_.___
For more plagio info, go to www.plagiocephaly.org/support
To unsubscribe from this group or to change your mailing options, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Plagiocephaly/ and click EDIT MY MEMBERSHIP.

*Please note that any advice/comments from this site do not necessarily voice the opinions of the group owner or moderators*

 
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Fit for Life

Getting fit is now

easier than ever.

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Cat Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about cats.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: