[Plagio] Re: Car Seats

Thursday 24 January 2008      0 comments

I know there was a link a little while back about car seats. I know
my sister-in-law has Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat found at
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2401317. She
really likes it...she actually has 4 as she has 4 little ones
(oldest 5).

I'm not sure how that is different or the same from what you are
looking at but may be worth looking into.

lisa
--- In Plagiocephaly@yahoogroups.com, "Lorie Fitzgerald"
<lfitz_1@...> wrote:
>
> My 9 month old twins have almost out grown their infant car
seats. Has anyone used an Alpha Sport NYC Convertible Care Seat?
It is supposed to be usable for children 5 lbs all the way up to 80
lbs. From what I've read it converts from a car seat to a booster
seat. I want to be able to find a car seat that I can use for a
long time, since I have to buy them 2 at a time. Any recommendations
on what type of care seat is good?
>
> Thanks for you help
>
> Lorie
> Mom to Spencer 9 months
> Left Side Plagio
> DOC BAND GRAD 9/07-12/07
>

__._,_.___
For more plagio info, go to www.plagiocephaly.org/support
To unsubscribe from this group or to change your mailing options, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Plagiocephaly/ and click EDIT MY MEMBERSHIP.

*Please note that any advice/comments from this site do not necessarily voice the opinions of the group owner or moderators*

 
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Healthy Aging

Improve your

quality of life.

Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Wellness Spot

Embrace Change

Break the Yo-Yo

weight loss cycle.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: