[Supertraining] Re: Stallone puts muscle behind HGH; raises alarms

Thursday 7 February 2008      0 comments

I agree with you Ed, being an old geezer and knowing many over the hill athletes I have to say I currently know a minimum of fifty or so men that use some form of HRT and seem to be doing quite well. I also many like me who choose not to use this stuff and simply elevate their hormones by natural methods. I don't actually know what my test or HGH levels are but my Doc who actually is an endocrinologist tells me they are those of a much younger man.

I can tell you I am still able to achieve body fat levels of below 10% and until I was injured post some pretty good power lift numbers by just good sound training, nutrition and proper rest. It does seem to me that however you choose to keep your hormonal levels high, the results should be the same. What I suspect is that those who suffer the negative effects for the most part are those that use too much, too often. There is a lot of difference between smearing some 5% test gel on once a day and using upwards of 500-1000 mg. of injected testosterone a week. Louie Simmons has admitted to using a low dosage of testosterone for over 25 years and claims never to have gone off with no side effects.

I guess I would really like to truly know the facts and not have someone always trying to scare me to death by exaggerations and mis-truths. I think every one should at least know the facts and then hopefully make intelligent choices. Looking at Stallone and the obvious physical changes to his face, I personally would suspect that he should leave the stuff alone but that's just an opinion for what it's worth. The guys making a lot of money doing the stuff. I just hope he does not end up paying a huge price for it.

On another note I bet that $10K fine really taught him a lesson. I think he carry's around five times that for pocket change.

Eddie White
Blue Springs, Mo.

__._,_.___
Modify/cancel your subscription at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

Sign all letters with full name & city of residence if you
wish them to be published!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Healthy Aging

Improve your

quality of life.

Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: