Re: [Supertraining] Testosterone for women

Saturday 9 February 2008      0 comments

Thanks Krista for your reply : )

I used to log food, I dont anymore but I am diligent about eating clean.
Like you I do sample when i cook tho it tends to be veggies and salad .. but
something i will watch a little more closely : ) I do agree with you on
portion size and sometimes that can slide when instead of eating 6 small
mini meals throughout the day, I skimp due to being busy, and then I am
HUNGRY lol. I was exercising hard and every day, the last month or two I now
take two days off for non structured exercise from snowshoeing the trails to
walking my dogs. This time of year is tough as it's still snowy, cold and
blah .. so my feelings (little energy, tired out, blah) could be related to
that. I have had blood work done by my doctor and the only thing off was my
iron was low, so I have been on iron pills the last few months. my blood
pressure, she feels is good, at 95/62 55beats per minute so .... I shall
just keep doing what Im doing and let my body do the rest. I would like to
lean out more .. but I dont want it to be a stressful struggle ...

Thanks again : )
Lisa Day in the mnts : )
Canada
getting ready to shovel snow .. again!

ps i want to come eat at your place ;) lol

City??

__._,_.___
Modify/cancel your subscription at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

Sign all letters with full name & city of residence if you
wish them to be published!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Yahoo! Health

Healthy Aging

Improve your

quality of life.

Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: