Re: [loveshy_drgilmartin] Re: I am in a world of hurt - My son killed himself

Saturday 9 February 2008      0 comments

On Feb 8, 2008 1:24 PM, grebnob444 <grebnob444@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Ruth,
>
> I for one would like to say that I think PB's post was entirely out of
> order, and I don't agree with it or support it. It was an
> uncalled-for and very personal attack, and has no place here.
>
> I'm very sorry to hear about your son.

I have never posted to this list before, but I am using my first opportunity
to say I also completely disagree with PB. Posting messages like that not
only makes YOU look like an insensitive and cruel person, it will only add
to any negative stereotype people of the LS community already have.

I understand that female posters are rare on this list, but we all need to
treat everyone here with equal respect. I get the feeling that some people
on this list had it in for Ruth as soon as she made her first post, because
they feel she's not "one of us". I just want to let the world know that
this is NOT the norm - this is NOT what the majority of us feels. The
majority of us welcome input from everyone, so long as personal attacks
don't come into play. And while PB and some others have accused Ruth of
using personal attacks, I think it is safe to say that I have NEVER seen
such a personal attack as the one PB just posted. Shame on you.

Can't we work through this in a positive and objective manner? Please,
people, think before you post!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Asthma Triggers

How you can

identify them.

Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Women of Curves

on Yahoo! Groups

A positive group

to discuss Curves.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: