Re: [ACWDYG ] An Evening Prayer

Saturday 9 February 2008      0 comments

Beautiful! Beautiful! Thanks again and keep them coming mow wy. Happy Valentine's Day if ya believe in it ok. Only if ya do ok, no hard feelings..........

teddybear1937 <teddybear1937@yahoo.com> wrote: Only dead fish swim with the stream.

An Evening Prayer/Dear Lord, Forgive
(By C. Maude Battersby)

If I have wounded any soul today,
If I have caused one foot to go astray,
If I have walked in my own willful way,
Dear Lord, forgive!

If I have uttered idle words or vain,
If I have turned aside from want or pain,
Lest I myself shall suffer through the strain,
Dear Lord, forgive!

If I have been perverse or hard, or cold,
If I have longed for shelter in Thy fold,
When Thou hast given me some fort to hold,
Dear Lord, forgive!

Forgive the sins I have confessed to Thee;
Forgive the secret sins I do not see;
O guide me, love me and my keeper be,
Dear Lord, Amen.

---------------------------------
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Achy Joint?

Common arthritis

myths debunked.

Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

How-To Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Discuss home and

garden projects.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: