[Plagio] Re: New member

Saturday 9 February 2008      0 comments

--- In Plagiocephaly@yahoogroups.com, "hoopridge" <hoopridge@...> wrote:
>
> My 10-month-old preemie (32 weeker) was just diagnosed and fitted for a helmet today. I
> am really upset and worried. I guess I need some support...
>

My 10-month old preemie (34 weeks) is going in on Monday to get her helmet so I'm in the
same situation. My dr. kept telling me it would improve but her head remained flat in the
back regardless of the repositioning we tried. I just keep tellling myself she will appreciate it
when she's older...

Good luck!

__._,_.___
For more plagio info, go to www.plagiocephaly.org/support
To unsubscribe from this group or to change your mailing options, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Plagiocephaly/ and click EDIT MY MEMBERSHIP.

*Please note that any advice/comments from this site do not necessarily voice the opinions of the group owner or moderators*

 
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Yahoo! Health

Early Detection

Know the symptoms

of breast cancer.

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: