[Plagio] Hello Everyone

Saturday 9 February 2008      0 comments

My name is Kristen and my son was diagnosed with plagiocephaly when he was about 3 months old.  He was born 7 and half weeks premature due to severe preclampsia and was in the hospital for 21 days before we could bring him home.  I would like to other mom's or dad's stories as to why their child developed the issue.  I think I know why he developed it, but I can not be sure.  Thank you!
 
Kristen,
 
Mom of Alex, 2

__._,_.___
For more plagio info, go to www.plagiocephaly.org/support
To unsubscribe from this group or to change your mailing options, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Plagiocephaly/ and click EDIT MY MEMBERSHIP.

*Please note that any advice/comments from this site do not necessarily voice the opinions of the group owner or moderators*

 
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Heartburn or Worse

What symptoms

are most serious?

Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: