[loveshy_drgilmartin] Re: Sexual Surrogate

Saturday 9 February 2008      0 comments

--- In loveshy_drgilmartin@yahoogroups.com, Frank <anon3591@...> wrote:
>
> I checked into the Sexual Surrogate thing. Its $2000 for a 12 week treatment here in LA. It
certainly would be more worth while than a blow up doll or a trip to a fantasy island. She
would address an individuals needs directly. I just started therapy so I am going to let that
run its course before I try this but I think it would be worth it and effective.
>
> Frank.
> ----------------------------------------------------------

Does it include the therapist fees or just the surrogate?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Healthy Aging

Improve your

quality of life.

Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Cat Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about cats.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: