[Supertraining] Mad Scientist

Friday 18 January 2008      0 comments

Dear All:

I recently had occasion to reread many of my past posts. I was appalled by my
lack of professionalism. A recent diagnosis of bipolar disorder (manic
depression) may in some small way be associated with my previous behaviors -- but in
no way excuses my responsibilities for said behaviors.

I there fore tender my greatest regrets and apologies for my previous
actions.

Jerry

Jerry Telle
Lakewood CO USA

__._,_.___
Modify/cancel your subscription at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

Sign all letters with full name & city of residence if you
wish them to be published!

Yahoo! Health

Live Better Longer

Find new ways

to stay healthy.

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: