Re: [loveshy_drgilmartin] Re: Car

Tuesday 15 January 2008      0 comments

> Your efforts in driving a nice car, dressing nice,
> will also warn the chicks that you are desperate
> and will accomplish the opposite of what you
> intended achieve with them.

Having a nice car and dressing nice doesn't warn
chicks that your desperate. Nice car shows that your
successful enough to afford it. (although anybody with
a job can get a nice car with a car loan)

Nice close shows that you care about how you look and
that you take care of yourself.

These things can make you feel better about yourself
which can make you more attractive to women. But they
won't make you appear desperate. That will come across
in how you talk and interact with them.

Spending money on women won't get you anywhere. They
might go out with you again to get another free meal
or free concert or whatever out of you and they might
act nice to give you hope to get more out of you but
they won't have a relationship or have sex with you
for it.

I have two cars but it doesn't make any difference in
the dating department.

Nick

--- pussy_boy_94 <pussy_boy_94@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Having a car will not improve your dating. Several
> years ago I was
> dating a beautiful blond girl half my age. After
> several dates, I
> thought the relationship was going well, and we were
> only months away
> from moving in together. I rented a spacious cottage
> at an upscale
> community and bought a new car. She responded by
> promptly dumping me.
>
> The lesson, women are the least reliable investment
> you can make. Even
> a real estate purchase in Baghdad would be a better
> bet than any kind
> of investment in a woman.
>
> Your efforts in driving a nice car, dressing nice,
> et cetera will also
> warn the chicks that you are desperate and will
> accomplish the
> opposite of what you intended achieve with them.
> Same with spending
> money on chicks. I took countless of them to upscale
> restaurants and
> blew over $100/dinner. They all dumped me. The PUA
> motto of "give them
> nothing; treat them like shit" rings true here.
>
> What I do now is the opposite. As Glover suggests,
> doing the same old
> things will generate the same old results. I now
> want the woman to
> invest in me before I pay attention. I buy no
> dinners to anybody and
> live in a cheap share. Once I find a girl who gets
> on her back
> regularly for my entertainment, I will consider
> dinner and other nice
> things. I still have the car because I need one, but
> I haven't noticed
> any difference because of it. My new dating style
> did make a
> difference, however, because I did get laid on the
> first date for the
> first time in my life a few months ago.
>
> My recommendation is you don't waste any money on
> bitches who never
> gave you anything. You can ride a rusty bike to town
> on Friday nights
> and if you don't pick up anybody, that will be good
> enough. If you do
> pick up a chick, you can rent a cab or bang her at a
> nearby hotel. If
> you are picking up chicks so often that car or hotel
> rentals become
> too expensive, you can get a zip car.
>
> PB
>
>

__________________________________________________________
Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Live Better Longer

Find new ways

to stay healthy.

Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Get the latest news

from the team.

Special K Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Learn how others

are losing pounds.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: