Re: [ACWDYG ] Craving a Change.

Friday 18 January 2008      0 comments



Welcome to the group, you will find here a wonderful group of caring people.
Your email caught my attention. I also have a binder with hundreds of
affirmations, anything to try to feel better. I have great friends but they don't
understand and I think they feel like I should get over it. If you ever need
someone to chat with email me.



Hugs,
Ali

In a message dated 1/17/2008 9:59:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kofc676@yahoo.com writes:

Just joined today. Looking for a change. Believe what I was reading
but putting change into action is proving hard. I am friendly but shy.
I am more than willing to drop everything to listen to people but when
I need someone to talk to, everyone is always to busy. I have a 3-ring
binder with affirmations that I have collected over the years that have
helped me through some rough times but they don't seem to be as
effective as they once were.
I'm hoping that this group will give me a place to "talk" about
things. I'm not a Pollyanna but I do like to look on the bright side
of things. In fact, when asked to describe myself, I say that I am
an 'adaptable optimistic pessimist'.
Thanks for listening.

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.
http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Live Better Longer

Find new ways

to stay healthy.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Cat Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about cats.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: