Re: [activityleadershipforseniors] Re: Staff defaced Activity Professional Week poster -what would you do?

Saturday 26 January 2008      0 comments

I smile a lot and then no one knows what is going on in my mind! Smile a lot then people will wonder what your thinking! LOL

Wendy <flyingfree45@yahoo.com> wrote: As difficult as it may be, I'd just ignore it.
If you make a big deal out of it, you're giving that person an
audience AND they know they got under your skin, which is precisely
the effect they wanted.

People mark up my flyers and notices all the time. At first I took
offense until I realized they marked up everything, staff notices,
union notices. In my building it's just an immature person trying to
get attention. I don't grant it.

You and I both know you're doing a great job. And for the record our
facility didn't do anything for us either. But I expect that and
again, I don't do it for recognition. Our families and residents let
us know they appreciate us and that's fine with me.

Wendy in SoCal.

---

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Yahoo! Health

Early Detection

Know the symptoms

of breast cancer.

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: