[Plagio] orthotist vs. therapist?

Friday 18 January 2008      0 comments

Hi-I have two consultations set up next week. One is for the STARBand
right here in Raleigh, and treatment would be done by an orthotist.
The other is in Charlotte at Cranial Tech for the DOCBand and I found
out they are physical therapists there. Is that the case at all
Cranial Techs that you know of? Should I be concerned that they are
not certified orthotists? In my mind, I was already leaning toward CT
because they have way more experience with older children (my son is
16 months old). But this orthotist vs. therapist question is
concerning me now. Has anyone made a similar decision? Should I be
worried? Thanks for your time!
Nicole in Raleigh
Mom to Jake (16 months)

__._,_.___
For more plagio info, go to www.plagiocephaly.org/support
To unsubscribe from this group or to change your mailing options, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Plagiocephaly/ and click EDIT MY MEMBERSHIP.

*Please note that any advice/comments from this site do not necessarily voice the opinions of the group owner or moderators*

 
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Fit for Life

Getting fit is now

easier than ever.

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Improvement Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Find groups about

New Year's goals.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: