[AlternativeAnswers] ~ Dandelion Seed ~ (Poem By Inspired)

Tuesday 15 January 2008      0 comments

~ Dandelion Seed ~ (Poem By Inspired)

Like a dandelion seed I sway
In life's eternal breeze
Hoping winds of fate are warm and light
To carry me with ease

Lifted high with gentleness
From one chapter to another
Along the way the winds deceived
Unleashed bitter gales to smother

Weak from the struggle I'm grounded
Lost and feeling blind
Reflecting on my journey
Strengthens my soul I find

The familiar gusts of friendship
Help release me from my tether
Encouraging me to face my fears
To banish pain I shall endeavour

My senses feel a warming breeze
A healing touch to which I'm drawn
Lifts me with pure energy
Awakening my new dawn

My journey will hold more difficult gales
in fates unspoken muse
But growth within will shield my soul
And its only time I'll lose

For every step in life I take
From now and since my birth
I know spirits winds will guide me
Until my return to mother earth.

Inspired © SN 2007

_________________

www.OneBigCircle.org
_________________

.

__._,_.___
*********************************************
Peacefulmind.com Sponsors Alternative Answers-

HEALING NATURALLY- Learn preventative and curative measure to take for many ailments at:

http://www.peacefulmind.com/ailments.htm
____________________________________________

-To INVITE A FRIEND to our healing community, copy and paste this address in an email to them:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AlternativeAnswers/subs_invite

___________________________________________
To ADD A LINK, RESOURCE, OR WEBSITE to Alternative Answers please Go to:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AlternativeAnswers/links

_____________________________________________
Community email addresses:
  Post message: AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    AlternativeAnswers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  AlternativeAnswers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   AlternativeAnswers-owner@yahoogroups.com
_________________________________________
Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AlternativeAnswers
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Live Better Longer

Find new ways

to stay healthy.

New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: