[ACWDYG ] Re: Being down

Tuesday 15 January 2008      0 comments

--- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, sobrety <no_reply@...>
wrote:
>Hi Jone
IT's me talk to you again, you can remember me, can you?
Try, Please try again and again, you saw me before manytimes, when
you are alone, when you go to bed at a late hour, you caan't sleep
well, didn't you?
I'm your soul coming from the other side of the world talking to
you. If you remember me write to me.
I'm waiting for your message
esam

> --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, "johncar959"
> <johncar959@> wrote:
> >
> > Right now I'm so down with my life I feel so bad and alone with
> noone
> > to talk to. How can one change things for the positive when all
he
> has
> > on his mind are negative thoughts?
> >
> I was so down on myself and had no one to talk to. I read and
went to
> meetings got numbers and call and listen findly. and have internet
I
> chat with messenger yeh its working and I live alone not bad and
pray
> have a GOD box works wanna chat I/ll chat with you learn each day
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Fit for Life

Getting fit is now

easier than ever.

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

How-To Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Find garden, home

& auto groups.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: