[ACWDYG ] Crossroads

Thursday 17 January 2008      0 comments

Crossroads....a Veterinarian/musicians niche

Excerpts from Dr.Noel Loricas interview from PBS new music showcase:

1. Veterinary medicine and music! thats a very unlikely combination
how do you juggle the two profession?

Answer: "There really is no need to juggle the two...on a day to day
period I am surrounded by inspirational vibes from all my patients
and their caretaker. Jazz is all about freedom of expression in the
most technical way and being around animals kinda simplify things for
me. All my songs are influenced one way or the other by my patients
and I hope those that listen to it can take something away from these
tunes. When I am called for an emergency and have to stay with a sick
dog/cat/birdI usually have my classical guitar next to me.....it is
during these crisis that a lot of musical ideas come to me...why..I
have no idea....that is why each original piece I release has very
defined meaning for me."..

2. If you make it big in the music industry are you going to stop
practicing Veterinary Medicine?

Answer: "Absolutely not!.....the two are tied together into one
bundle and my life will really be empty if I lose one or the other.
The purity of Jazz brings a smile to my face and a tickle to my
soul.....being around animals and their caretakers ellicit the same
innocent response."

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Fit for Life

Getting fit is now

easier than ever.

Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Get the latest news

from the team.

.

__,_._,___

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: